Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And So I Return...

It's been a while since I posted anything. Not that anyone reads it anyway. But I have decided that I'm going to focus on the book I'm writing. Actually, there are two books that I'm writing. The first is called Dante's Requiem. The second is its yet-unnamed sequel. It used to be called Identity but I decided that I hate the title so I'm gonna rename it. I just haven't decided waht to name it yet. It'll come to me eventually, I think. -_- I suck badly at titles. So I'm gonna start blogging about Dante's Requiem. Eventually I might post chapters here, if I ever get that far. Not that I'm expecting anyone to read this. I'll start my ramblings in another post and maybe I'll even figure out how to link the posts or something to make them really accessible. If I can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment