Friday, April 2, 2010

Happiness is a New Pair of Sweat Pants

I got the house sweatpants I ordered a couple weeks ago. They're really nice. They're royal blue with "Playground Hunnies" down the side in white. Playground is the name of the house I live in in the the dorms. And I got them just in time to throw in the wash with the rest of my clothes. I haven't worn my sweatpants for a while because they smell musty from being in my drawer for so long. So I'm washing them. And I'm washing both sets of pajamas as well. One I wear all the time and one hasn't been worn because they consist of a shirt and a pair of capris, not really something you can get away with wearing in the middle of winter up here in Marquette. But we're starting to get warmer so I figure I can start wearing them. Now I have three pairs of sweatpants. I like my sweatpants. My laundry is calling. I hate doing laundry in the dorms. Maybe a rant later about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment