Saturday, April 3, 2010

What To Do When Boredom Sets In

I was going through files on my external hard drive and deleting some of the ones that I no longer need because I'm running out of space on there and I found this, which I set as my new computer background:










Yes, it's from Kingdom Hearts. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan. I got the first game a couple years ago for Christmas and I instantly fell in love with it. It was SO freaking awesome! And then II came out and I got even more excited. Especially when Axel was introduced. I LOVE Axel. And then...well I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't played the game, but I cried. Not much, but I did tear up a bit. Then Re Chain of Memories came out and I got even more excited because Zexion was introduced. My other favorite Org. member. And it had even more Axel, which made me happy. Even though...well I won't spoil it. And then 358/2 Days came out and I was SO excited but then sad because I don't have a DS and so I can't play the game for myself. And finally,Birth By Sleep is coming out and, um....IT HAS THE ORIGINAL FORMS OF THE FIRST EIGHT ORGANZATION MEMBERS (Xemnas through Axel) AND IENZO IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!! It's already out in Japan, so I know all this. It's supposed to come out in the US this summer, but I don't have a PSP so unless I buy a PSP and get the game, I won't be able to play it. But seriously. Ienzo is SO freaking adorable!!




I didn't realize exactly how young Ienzo was until I saw this. I knew he was young, but not *this* young. I mean, he's like 8. And all the others are all grown up. I'm guessing they're in their thirties and forties. Apparently, Ienzo's parents died and he was adopted by Ansem the Wise. That's what I've heard so far, but there's no confirmation until the English version comes out sometime this summer.




There's Even, the Other, I guess you'd say, of Vexen. It's what Vexen looked like before he lost his heart. I have no idea what the text says I don't read Japanese, though I actually am trying to teach myself. Maybe one day....

Ack, I'm getting really distracted here. I have a ton of reading to do for my Celtic Lit class.

I'm seriously considering trying to get a PSP so I can buy this game. I was originally going to get a DS and 358/2 Days, but I think I want this one now. I can't decide. I hate being broke. ;___;





No comments:

Post a Comment