Thursday, April 1, 2010

Weekend of Hell

This weekend is not going to be fun at all. My roommate went home for the weekend; she got a ride from someone in our house and so she'll be gone until Sunday I think. I'm not quite sure. Even so, it's not going to be a very fun weekend. I have SO much homework to do it's insane.

For Monday, I have to read and mark up several drafts for workshop and do the ones I didn't do for the previous workshop (I ran out of time because I was scrambling to get my long story done for workshop) and I have to type up a formal response to each draft, about half a page long, and print out two copies, one for the writer, and one for the professor. My printer is dry after printing off 18 copies of my long story for workshop, but luckily, I found another cartriage of ink in my bottom desk drawer so I don't have to go up to Target to get a new one like I thought I would. I also have a huge-ass in-class assignment for ASL that I have to study for because I didn't do well on the last one. It's like 60 points or so. And I also have a quiz in that class on the presentations that we did. I have to study because I didn't do well on that one either.

Then for Tuesday, I have a quiz in my Celtic Lit class on three sections of which I've only read one. So I have to read the other two sections. And I also have to read an entire freaking memoir. It's 245 pages. There are a couple pages of pictures, but still. It's a lot. And I also have a quiz in French that afternoon. So basically, I'm screwed.

I'm skipping French right now so I can get a head start on my homework. So far, I got this reading review assignment for my ASL class done that's due on Saturday. We have to post it online. I'm about to start working on the EN400 readings.

So yeah, I'm skipping French. She's giving us a large portion of the time to work on our group projects for the Children's Museum, so I'm skipping. I hate the project and I hate my group, so, whatever. I just don't fucking care. I have more important things to worry about, such as aforementioned long list of homework/assignments/reading.

Got a package from the 'rents today with Easter candy for my roommate and me. I left hers on her desk so she can have it when she gets back. I was going to call them and thank them, but then I realized that I was supposed to be in French so I'm going to wait until that class ends at 3:40 before calling them. I don't want them to know that I'm skipping French because they probably wouldn't approve. But like I said, I don't fucking care. It's the first time I've skipped a class this semester, which is pretty good because it's almost the end of the semester. I have a good habit of going to class so I'm not concerned about missing one class period.

Ugh, my homework awaits. And it's such a nice day today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment