Saturday, April 3, 2010

Microsoft Excel for Dummies

Yeah, I'm totally not doing my homework right now. I started counting how much money I've got stashed at the moment to see how much more I need to hoard before I can afford a PSP plus the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game, which, according to Amazon, doesn't come out until December 31st. It took me a while to work with Microsoft Excel because it's been years since I've used that program. I took a Computer Applications class in high school that taught me how to use Excel, but it was years ago, and I haven't really used Excel since then, at least not to the degree that I needed today. I found an E-Book about Microsoft Excel 97, which is ten years older than the version I had, but I found what I needed. According to the spreadsheet made, I have $68.46 in both bills and coins that I've stashed away. The combined price for the PSP and game is over $200, so I have a while to go. I have some more coins stashed away at home, plus some more bills. Plus, I'm planning to seel back almost all my textbooks at the end of the semester, so I'm hoping to make some cash from that. Plus I'm getting a job this summer and although my parents expect me to help pay for college next semester, I'm still going to stash away some money so I can buy this. Because I REALLY REALLY want this. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment